Mine craft is now available in various modes. These Minecraft modes are:
- Creative: In this mode the player gets to build or destroy the structures at their own mood. If you want to quit simply fall down. In this way you will not be harming destroying another player.
- Survival: In this mode the player has to survive at specific terms by protecting themselves from the monster and in order to protect themselves the player have their weapons. In order to survive the player has to depend on food which has to be refilled at different times with bread etc. Two players can fight in this mode.
- Hardcore: It is similar to the Survival mode. The only difference is that the game is locked to the hardest game play setting.
- Adventure: This mode also resembles the survival mode. In this mode the player cannot build and destroy the blocks.
Minecraft Version: Classic version: It is a version which is free to play as it is not updated for the user.
How to play? If you are a novice you will have to have at the controls for the building block. Some basic controls are given below:
- W: Initiate forward move
- S: Initiate backward move
- A: To move to the left side
- D: To move to the right side
- Space is used to jump
You can also make use of the Left Shift key for protecting the blocks from falling and sliding down ladders.
All in all one of the best quality of the game is that it can be played with many players.